Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Decorations


Here is chalkboard that I made with my dear friend Monica. It used to be a mirror with a natural frame. I picked it up at Heritage Villages's yard sale for $3.50 www.pinellascounty.org/heritage/ We painted it burgandy and spray painted the mirror with chalkboard paint. Half of it already had some chalkboard paint on it's a little bumpy so, I may need to redo it. I also need to get some chalkboard markers and take some chalkboard art classes...LOL. Looking forward to changing it from season to season.



Here is a banner that took me hours to do. Again, my friend Monica inspired me to do this. I couldn't get the whole banner in the picture. It says: Happy Birthday Jesus



This is the end of the banner (Jesus). Thank you Monica for the help, the idea and supplies. Love ya!


Some decorations around the house....

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I have so much fun with you coming up with ideas and sharing in hte joys of homemaking and adding special touches to all we do as homekeepers. We got to start talking about our Legacy Binders. See ya tonigh at Night in Bethlehem!

    ReplyDelete